"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Thank You's

Today I wanted to post two more thank you's. I wanted to take the time to thank two VERY important women. These women are two of the people making this adoption possible and they are both working very hard to get Sean home to his forever family. I want to thank our stateside coordinator Shelley, from Reece's Rainbow, and our facilitator in Sean's country, who I will call J.

*Shelley, you are amazing and I cannot thank you enough for all that you do for us on a daily basis, literally. I am constantly bombarding you with questions, concerns, etc. and you are are so unbelievably quick and patient in your responses. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this process easier for us by helping us through all the adoption confusion and paperwork that we have encountered so far and will continue to encounter. Thank you so much for being a quick email away for ALL of my questions... I know I have had a lot and I sincerely thank you for your patience with me.

*J, thank you first and foremost for caring so much about Sean and his well being. Thank you for giving him the love and attention he needs so desperately until his forever family can come and bring him home. I have heard that when he sees you he literally "lights up" and for that we are so grateful. You are a blessing for our baby boy and we truly appreciate all you do for him on a daily basis. Thank you as well for all that you have done for us and continue to do to help us with this adoption. Your help and guidance is truly appreciated. We look forward to meeting you!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome :)
    I am so excited for every single child that finds a forever family and it is an honor to get to play a very small part in making that happen. I can't wait to see your little one smiling big in a photo with his mom and dad! THAT is what makes it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete