"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thank You

There are so many people I want to say thank you to. I just want to take a moment today to acknowledge some of you who have made such a difference for us so far during this adoption process. We have so much to be grateful for and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

*Thank you to all of you who take the time to read this blog and have left such beautiful comments. Your support of both our family and Sean has meant so much to us. Adoption is hard emotionally and your comments have been such a source of comfort for me.

*Thank you to my good friend Stephanie Kumor, Sean's guardian angel. You are such a blessing to our family and we wouldn't be where we are today, in so many ways, if it wasn't for you.

*Thank you to Heritage Hill Church here in Omaha for being so caring, so giving and so welcoming to us during this process. Your support and all that you have done for us has meant so much to us. We didn't even know any of you when we started this process and you welcomed us with open arms and open hearts. That has moved us beyond words.

*Thank you to ALL of you who have made donations to our cause. We never imagined this kind of support and outpouring of love when we started this process. The financial support we have received toward our adoption has blown us away and we are so grateful.

*Thank you to all of you who have said prayers for Sean and for our family. We cannot even begin to express how much this means to us and how much it has helped us through this process.

*Thank you to Ashley, who is at Sean's orphanage right now adopting her baby girl. The information you have sent me regarding Sean has brought me to tears, joyful ones, and is so precious to me right now. To know that he is so happy, and that he is loved and that he is safe means the world to me.

*Thank you to Sean's Ami Loria. It means so much to me that I can pick up the phone at any time and call you about the adoption. Your words of support and encouragement have been such a blessing. Sean is so lucky to have you as a grandparent and I feel blessed to have you as my mother-in-law.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and there will be plenty more thank you's throughout this process. You are all a blessing to us and we are grateful that you can be on this journey with us to bring Sean home to his forever family.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me share in this process! You are such a great friend. I'm glad I saw your Thomas back pack that day. :)

    ReplyDelete