"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Friday, March 19, 2010

Huge Sigh of Relief

Our dossier has made it to Sean's country and is in the hands of our facilitator! What wonderful news to receive today! Now I can breathe that huge sigh of relief. I am impressed with UPS. We just mailed it on Tuesday and it arrived to its destination half way across the world by Friday. Pretty impressive!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so happy for you. I wish mine was at it's destination too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is HUGE! Congratulations! I know how if felt when our finally got mailed! Freedom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for praying on my blog... I too will keep you in prayer. I CAN'T WAIT TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG WHEN YOU GET SEAN!!!!! - Julia

    ReplyDelete