"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Sean

Happy Easter Sean. I can't wait to see you scooting around the backyard next year with your brothers searching for all those eggs. The thought brings a big smile to my face. And I want to thank you. Thank you for helping me to understand the true meaning of Easter this year. Thank you for changing our lives. You have already changed our lives in so many ways. You have made us realize what is important in life. You are such a blessing, a true life changing blessing that we can't wait to hold in our arms. We miss you and look forward to spending this wonderful holiday with you next year. All our love baby boy, have a wonderful night's sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog... Easter was SO bitter-sweet. I was watching Rob and the boys looking for the eggs they didn't want to be found(they are older so we make them HARD to find) and I was picturing Aaron walking between them...maybe limping...maybe Rob carrying him and I just sat there and cried. I don't want to wait anymore. IT IS SO HARD!

    ReplyDelete