"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Monday, May 24, 2010

Gifts

I found so many wonderful gifts today for almost everyone in Sean's country and I am so excited. I wasn't sure what I wanted to get some of the people but it all fell into place today and I found some wonderful stuff that I am very excited to take over there. I will be posting pictures later this week to help out any others with possible ideas that may be wondering what to get when they embark on their trips.

3 comments:

  1. I was so stressed about gifts and who needed them. I ended up making knitted wraps/shawls for each caregiver, but I missed one. Oh, I was so embarassed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. As I read your post from Saturday I wanted to jump out of my seat! Finally the time has come for this part of the journey to come to an end and a new journey begins as you bring your precious baby boy home! You are going to be amazing parents to Sean...he is so blessed to have you love him like you do! Let me know if there is anything you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you end up deciding on?

    ReplyDelete