"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Friday, May 28, 2010

In One Week

In one week we will be holding our son for the first time!

In one week we will be looking into his big, dark brown eyes!

In one week we will be a family of 5!

In one week we will hear his laughter and his babbles for the first time!

In one week we can cuddle our son and give him the love he deserves!

In one week we will see that magnificent smile in person!

In one week Sean will know what it means to have a mama and a daddy!

In one week we will know what it is like to have 3 sons!

In one week our dreams will come true!

And, we are SO excited!



(I will be making the blog private tonight or tomorrow. I wrote everyone's address down but be on the lookout for an invite in the next couple of days just in case I wrote it wrong (some of you have very long addresses, LOL). If you don't see your invite in the next couple of days, please email me at toomeydevon at yahoo dot com and I will fix it. Thanks!)

3 comments:

  1. OH, I am so happy for you. I'll be looking for my email so I can follow along.
    God's speed to you all!
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikpela bai givim yu narapela pikinini!! Mi amamas tru!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I MADE IT IN! its like a secret fan club for sean!..LOL

    ReplyDelete