"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More About Blog Going Private

I have written down all the email addresses you have sent to my Yahoo account. I will be closing the blog this weekend, so if your invite doesn't work, please email me again this weekend so I can fix it. I want to make sure I don't leave anyone out. So far, the only message I got that did not have an email was from Annie, so Annie if you see this, please send me your email address. Thanks everyone for coming along on this journey with us!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your blog on Reece's rainbow. I have a friend here (Midland, TX) who has a son who has hand and feet differences. If you are interested in getting in contact with her, she would be a WEALTH of information. I would love to have your new blog information also. I have no idea where you are or who you are, but God has called you for a very special purpose and you will be blown away by the things your new son CAN do!!! Many prayers for safe travel and a sweet time as you meet your precious angel so very soon. My email is skhcastokes@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete