"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The "Twins" Sasha & Brooks

Here are a few precious videos of some bonding between Sasha & Brooks. They are only 27 days apart so they are practically twins and it will be so fun watching them grow up together! Right now, Brooks is so protective and loving toward his brother and it is so cute to watch. I have included one video of them playing and a couple of videos of Brooks feeding Sasha a bottle. This all started because Brooks had lovingly gone to his play kitchen and then brought a play bottle to Sasha and tried to feed it to him. Sasha was wondering what in the world Brooks was doing with an empty bottle... he wanted to the real thing! So I gave one to Brooks and asked him to go give it to his brother. He did and the adorable videos are the result. They are too cute so please check them out... just please ignore my annoying voice throughout, sorry about that! I don't shoot the videos with the intention of putting them on the blog but then when I see how cute they are... well, I just can't resist. So, I guess you can always mute your volume if my high pitched voice gets to be too much, LOL!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, that's probably one of the cutest videos I've seen this week! I love it! What great big brothers Sasha has to grow up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Brooks drops his head onto the mat and lays down on his tummy so he's eye to eye with sasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!!! The unconditional love of a child is priceless!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, that is officially the cutest thing ever! Those 2 boys ARE going to be best buddies! Brooks is soo cute with Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those! It's so cute when Brooks plops down and faces him. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely PRECIOUS! I agree, it is so cute how Brooks lays down face to face with Sasha and just hangs. I love how he keeps handing Sasha his toy. SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you must be a very proud mama! Brook seems like a great brother and he's so young! Love how he keeps giving Sasha his toy! How is your older boy doing?

    ReplyDelete