"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Future Chef?

I think that perhaps, Sasha is going to be chef when he is older. He LOVES to sit in the kitchen with me while I am cooking and watch my every move. He is my constant companion in there and I love it! He truly does bring pure joy into our house. This is what I see every time I look at my cooking buddy in our kitchen...

Is he not the cutest kid ever!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, he the cutest!! Can't wait till he tells you what to cook and how to cook it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking cute! What a beautiful smile.. and we seem to be seeing it so much more these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! Is it possible to be happier than this boy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how precious! That makes cooking much more enjoyable :) Thank you for all your sweet comments and encouraging posts on our blog. Can't wait till we get to go get Mina out of the orphanage for good!!!

    Blessings, Melissa

    ReplyDelete