"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I just look at my son in awe, with tears in my eyes, and think about where he was just a few short months ago and all the life holds for him now. It is all just so unbelievably beautiful to think about and sometimes, it just really hits me. Today when we were driving was one of those times. It is a beautiful fall day here and the boys and I were coming back from a playgroup get together at church and Sasha just looked so unbelievably happy and at peace in his car seat. He was just looking around at everything and was so content. He then noticed I was looking at him and at that moment, gave me the biggest, sweetest smile that was just filled with love. He is SO happy, he is SO content and he his life now is SO removed from the life he had just a few months ago. He has every opportunity now to follow his dreams and to simply... live a life filled with love. Sometimes, these moments such as today, just move me to the core...

1 comment:

  1. He is one of the happiest little ones I have ever seen. When I first saw him on RR he had a smile on his face and every picture since then he has a big smile on his face. Makes me want to give him a hug.

    ReplyDelete