"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a wonderful Easter together. It was a special day... it was Sasha's first Easter celebration! As you will be able to tell by the pictures, he LOVED it! We all did!

When I was a child, the Easter bunny always left a hollow chocolate bunny outside my bedroom door in the morning. We have continued that tradition with our boys & here are their bunnies that they found outside their doors!


Sasha with his chocolate bunny... such a cutie!


Jeremy & Sasha having quite a laugh together before we leave for church. Aren't Brooks & Sasha cute in their matching outfits?! I love my sons!


The Kumor Family invited friends and family to celebrate Easter together with a delicious potluck together after church. We had a wonderful time. Thank you Kumor Family!


Our table at the potluck, minus me (taking the pic). Our great friends Ben & Stephanie with their kids... wonderful friends with beautifully kind souls. They are moving very soon, very far away, so I am so glad that we were able to celebrate such a special day together!


A family pic taken after church. Yay! I am so excited to have a family pic. I am usually taking all the pictures so I am hardly ever in them. So wonderful when we can get a pic of all of us. Thank you Stephanie!


The boys' Easter baskets or rather, their Easter sand buckets...


Appears to be a very serious discussion between Brooks & Sasha. Perhaps they are discussing just who gets what!


Our backyard Easter egg hunt. Brooksy spots an egg...


Sasha on the hunt for some eggs with a little help from daddy & Bruiser & Newman. He had quite the team!


Heath on the hunt for those eggs...


Sasha with all his eggs from the hunt.


I tell you... Sashi Boo just loved Easter! Too cute!


Some rice krispie eggs I made the boys with candy hidden inside. They loved those! Well Brooks & Heath did since Sasha still doesn't like any sort of "snack" food. Maybe next year!


My homemade Easter bread. A bit too much frosting... I'll have to change that next year.


Our Easter dinner together, just the 5 of us... we had breakfast! Yum!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Look at those precious boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rice crispy eggs. Such a fabulous idea. I'll have to try it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great update! Those adorable little boys make me miss those early days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your Easter with us! Three precious boys and two wonderful parents.
    Ami and Papi

    ReplyDelete