"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do.
God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know,
and holds us responsible to act." Prov 24:12

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Video Update 2

Bowen has mastered going up and down the stairs in our house on his own! Here is how he gets down the stairs going to our basement. He really wanted to help me with the laundry so he made his way down.  He is usually faster than this but he knew I was filming him so he decided to take his own sweet time getting down.  Typical!
video

1 comment:

  1. Yay, Bowen! We're still working on stairs over here so I'm so impressed to see Bowen doing these.

    I loved the videos before I picked up our little miss, but now that we have her, I love seeing the videos even more. They are such a great point of reference for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete